Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Underdog, The Unexpected...The Winner!

I may have been living under a rock, or at least in Bangkok or even Tokyo for that matter but I have just heard on the news the latest sensation to hit the show Britain's Got Talent. Now I know you may have heard of this already and forgive me for being behind but I can't get enough of this underdog winning and making such an international sensation.

Youtube has just with one posting over 25 million views of her audition for the show. There are many that are posted and all of them growing in clicks and views.

It's the feel good moment of the week when the Bangkok city streets were erupting with Dan the Man reporting and the economy still in the dumper, then comes Susan Boyle.

Feel good about this moment for her and for the world.

2 comments:

Hedy said...

Priceless.

Don't you just want to give her a hug?

Daijobu-desu said...

Ahhh tears in my eyes!! So, lets go see her live somewhere, sometime!