Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Mother-in-law Chronicles

I wish I had a dollar for every time I have heard this phrase over the last two weeks, "Becca, I can't believe you don't already have your bag packed, when do you plan on doing that?"  For those not in the circle, Bec isn't due until the end of January, plenty of time to "pack a bag" if we so desire.

In an informal Carolyn survey of unsuspecting bystandards, she found that actually no one has had a bag packed and the survey goes on to find, no one needed one.  While disappointing to the surveyor, the harping continues none the less.

Last night we also heard a new one which needs special mention, "I hope you pull yourself together after the baby is born for decent photos, can't have bad photos you know".

Just 2 more days! Emirates, take her away!

No comments: