Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spirituality

I have someone I would like to recommend to the world. How often do you hear this?  John lives in Bali with his wife and wonderful family of three gorgeous daughters.  He is one of the most spiritual people I have ever encountered through the many places I have lived and the trips I have taken around the world. His insight into life and his views and approach to the energies that surround all of us, guide each of us, reach to places I only wish I could go.

I have attached his link to his poems, his art and his journeys through Nepal and Bhutan for you to explore and enjoy.  Feel free to contact him in Bali and let him know your thoughts and opinions on his website and his specifically his arts.

I guarantee you will see things differently.

No comments: